Launch your career with Geotab!
Geotab believes in the development of future leaders, innovators and thought leaders. Our suite of early talent programs are designed to provide students with the skills and experience needed to succeed in their chosen career paths.
Co-op and internship program
University and College Students
January, May and September
Geotab’s Co-op and Internship Program is a global program for students interested in completing their co-op or internship in a fast paced, collaborative and innovative environment. At Geotab, we empower the next generation of Geotabbers as we believe in the development of strategic thinkers, innovators and future leaders.
What to expect
- Full access to learning and networking tools, social events, student advisory groups, student challenges and more!
- A dedicated manager and mentor who will help you get started and support you throughout your entire journey at Geotab.
- A fun and meaningful experience with endless opportunities to practice new skills and connect with peers from around the world.
- The ability to work on multiple projects throughout the organization that make a real-world impact.
Who you are
- A student with a 4, 8, 12, or 16 month work-term availability.
- You’re currently enrolled in a post-secondary institution.
- You want to work in an environment where you can dive into a variety of complex challenges, build relationships, learn and grow.
- You’re innovative, creative and enjoy working on a team.
How to apply
Check out our postings on your school’s career portal.