Gain experience and get noticed
Geotab believes in the development of future leaders, innovators and thought leaders. Our student program is designed to provide students with the skills to succeed in their chosen career paths.
Jumpstart your career at Geotab
Geotab’s Campus Program empowers the next generation of Geotabbers. Our 4 to 16 month internships are only the beginning. Geotab is growing rapidly and we often look to current or former interns when making hiring decisions.
Geotab posts internship opportunities on campus job boards to bring the opportunities right to you. To see what openings are available, visit your school's job board.
What to expect from a Geotab Internship
When you start your Geotab internship, you become a part of the Geotab student ecosystem. This means full access to learning and networking tools, social events, student advisory groups, student challenges and more. We have an ever-growing campus community with a focus on providing students with a fun and meaningful intern experience. You will have endless opportunities to practice new skills, and connect with other interns and Geotabbers from around the world to learn and grow together.
What do we look for?
- Students who are completing a university degree with a specialization in engineering, computer science or business
- Students who are part of a work-integrated learning program (i.e. co-op, internship or professional experience year program)
- Students with strong communication, problem solving and collaboration skills
- Self-starters who are not afraid to share ideas
- A passion for technology and innovation
Nearing the end of your degree? Be sure to check out ourcurrent job postingsfor full-time or contract positions.
Calling all future innovators
Unlock the potential of telematics data for your research endeavours, design project or thesis with our free Geotab University Research and Development Program. Discover how you can get started today.Learn more