Where passion for innovation meets creativity
Love where you work!
The traditional workplace is changing and so are we! We’ve seen the benefits of working from home and we miss the benefits of working from the office and are excited for our flexible hybrid approach where staff can experience balance in-office and remote work.
Our Geotabbers are given a laptop, cell phone and a budget to set up their work from home office space. Stay connected with cloud-based systems and asynchronous working to virtual learning and collaboration. We’ve got this work-from-home set-up down!
We have offices around the world and also hire in remote locations and will continue to promote both virtual and in-office working. As long as you’ve got a solid internet connection, you can work from virtually anywhere.
Most of our staff are flexibly working from home and the office at this time. Safety is our number one priority, and each office has specific guidelines and processes to ensure we are keeping staff safe. We encourage people to come in and collaborate responsibly.
Hear from our Geotabbers
"Everyone is super inclusive and we all work as a team."
— Sabina, AVP, Product Management
In the news
You could say that we’re a pretty big deal. Read the latest news articles Geotab has been featured in and discover what we’re all about. Learn more about what Geotab is up to by checking out ourPress room.
Join an award-winning team
Learn. Grow. Lead. Our employees follow their passion, think differently and make an impact. We are winning awards, changing the game and having a blast while we’re at it.
- Canada’s Top Growing Companies 2022, Fourth year in a row
- Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work® 2022
- Canada’s Best Managed Companies 2022
- Best Workplaces for Today’s Youth by Great Place to Work® 2022
- Best Workplaces for Professional Development by Great Place to Work® 2022
- Canada’s Best Managed Companies 2021
- Canada's Best Employers for Recent Graduates
- Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work® 2021
- Best Workplaces in Technology by Great Place to Work® 2021
- Best Workplaces in Ontario 2022
- Best Workplaces in Ontario 2021
- Canada’s Best Managed Companies 2020
- 2020 Best Workplaces for Women
- Silver award for Most Effective Recruitment Strategy, Canadian HR Awards
- University of Waterloo Employer Impact Awards
- Best Workplaces for Inclusion by Great Place to Work® 2021
- Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work® 2021
- Best Workplaces for Mental Wellness 2021
- Growth 500 List
- Best Workplaces for Today's Youth 2020
- Canada's Top Growing Companies, Report on Business
- Canada's Enterprise Fast 15
Our people are what makes Geotab a successful company and a great place to work. Check out theInside Geotab Blogfor inside details on how we work, what we do and why we do it.
Geotab combines road safety and the arts to invest in students’ education
May 22, 2023
| 3 minute read
Learn more about our company and the great work Geotabbers are doing. With hundreds of articles tailored to helping our customers better understand telematics and increase their industry knowledge, our blog is the place to get to know who we are.Visit the Geotab blog
Follow along on Instagram for a glimpse into #GeotabLife
Life at Geotab
We're kicking off #GeotabConnect 2024 today. Stay tuned for live coverage from our 3-day event bringing together industry leaders, partners and customers to help pave the transportation industry's future. Don't forget to use #GeotabConnect when sharing your updates on social media!
Life at Geotab
It's almost time for #GeotabConnect 🎉 - taking place this year in Las Vegas from February 14-16. Safe travels to our employees and all attendees making their way there over the next few days. ✈️🚗 We look forward to spending time with you and can't wait to see your posts - tag us and use #GeotabConnect 😀
Life at Geotab
February is Black History Month. Geotab is committed to creating and celebrating diversity and Black History Month. This is an important time for us to acknowledge and celebrate the various contributions and achievements of Black people throughout history and within our organization. It is also an opportunity to deepen our individual commitment to educate ourselves and be an ally by engaging and empowering Black people within our networks. Over the month, we will recognize the dynamic aspects of Black culture and history such as weekly ethnic food celebrations, educational resources and speaker sessions, as well as spotlight stories of our #Geotabbers!
Life at Geotab
We are thrilled to announce that for a second time, Geotab has been named one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People in 2024! ✨ In light of this award, we recently spoke with #Geotabber John Wyeth, who has been with us since grade 11! He shares his story as well as a bit about what he does at #Geotab! #TopEmployerForYP #TopEmployers2024