Where passion for innovation meets creativity
Love where you work!
The traditional workplace is changing and so are we! We’ve seen the benefits of working from home and we miss the benefits of working from the office and are excited for our flexible approach where staff can design their schedule in the way that works best for them.
Our Geotabbers are given a laptop, cell phone and a budget to set up their work from home office space. Stay connected with cloud-based systems and asynchronous working to virtual learning and collaboration. We’ve got this work-from-home set-up down!
We have offices around the world and also hire in remote locations and will continue to promote both virtual and in-office working. As long as you’ve got a solid internet connection, you can work from virtually anywhere.
Most of our staff are flexibly working from home and the office at this time. Safety is our number one priority, and each office has specific guidelines and processes to ensure we are keeping staff safe. We encourage people to come in and collaborate responsibly.
Hear from our Geotabbers
"Everyone is super inclusive and we all work as a team."
— Sabina, AVP, Product Management
In the news
You could say that we’re a pretty big deal. Read the latest news articles Geotab has been featured in and discover what we’re all about. Learn more about what Geotab is up to by checking out ourPress room.
Join an award-winning team
Learn. Grow. Lead. Our employees follow their passion, think differently and make an impact. We are winning awards, changing the game and having a blast while we’re at it.
- Canada’s Top Growing Companies 2022, Fourth year in a row
- Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work® 2022
- Canada’s Best Managed Companies 2022
- Best Workplaces for Today’s Youth by Great Place to Work® 2022
- Best Workplaces for Professional Development by Great Place to Work® 2022
- Canada’s Best Managed Companies 2021
- Canada's Best Employers for Recent Graduates
- Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work® 2021
- Best Workplaces in Technology by Great Place to Work® 2021
- Best Workplaces in Ontario 2022
- Best Workplaces in Ontario 2021
- Canada’s Best Managed Companies 2020
- 2020 Best Workplaces for Women
- Silver award for Most Effective Recruitment Strategy, Canadian HR Awards
- University of Waterloo Employer Impact Awards
- Best Workplaces for Inclusion by Great Place to Work® 2021
- Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work® 2021
- Best Workplaces for Mental Wellness 2021
- Growth 500 List
- Best Workplaces for Today's Youth 2020
- Canada's Top Growing Companies, Report on Business
- Canada's Enterprise Fast 15
Our people are what makes Geotab a successful company and a great place to work. Check out theInside Geotab Blogfor inside details on how we work, what we do and why we do it.
Geotab combines road safety and the arts to invest in students’ education
May 22, 2023
| 3 minute read
Learn more about our company and the great work Geotabbers are doing. With hundreds of articles tailored to helping our customers better understand telematics and increase their industry knowledge, our blog is the place to get to know who we are.Visit the Geotab blog
Follow along on Instagram for a glimpse into #GeotabLife
Life at Geotab
Some #Geotabbers recently attended the #ARIA2023 event! This event featured presentations of over 100 students from the MScAC program at UofT, showcasing their applied research projects. Geotab had 4 students showcasing their research and their mentors attended to show support. The program included live demonstrations of cutting-edge research, networking opportunities & more!
Life at Geotab
Last week, we had 16 high school students come to our HQ Oakville Office as part of our High School Outreach Program! 🌟 Students were welcomed with breakfast and had the opportunity to engage in a presentation to learn more about Geotab, what we do, our products and culture! Following the presentation, students were taken on an office tour (ice cream fridge was a fan favourite!) and then finished the day with lunch! It was a fantastic day of learning 👩🏽🏫🍎
Life at Geotab
Recently, some board members traveled to our offices across Asia Pacific! They immersed themselves with customers, partners, and #Geotabbers, witnessing firsthand the collective innovation and passion driving our success in the APAC region. We are excited to continue to elevate and expand our offerings to advance the fleet management industry. #APACGrowth #InvestingInTheFuture #Telematics
Life at Geotab
We are thrilled to announce that Geotab has reached a new milestone with 4 million subscriptions worldwide! 🌍 Our success reflects the growing need for quality data to enhance the performance, safety and sustainability of the transportation sector. Thank you to our 700+ partners and all of our customers for your trust and collaboration 🌟 Read more at the link in our bio!