Junior summer program
High School Students
The Geotab Junior Summer Program is an eight-week summer program for high school students looking to gain experience in a professional work environment to help kick-start your career. Looking for an opportunity to strengthen your communication skills while utilizing your creativity, and innovation? This is a program for you!
What to expect
- Working on research projects, preparing data for reports, testing products, running focus groups and more!
- Participating in workshops, learning sessions and group projects.
- Building professional relationships within the organization and amongst peers.
- Team building and social activities with other students in the company.
Who you are
- You’re not looking for a typical summer job; you want something where you can use your creativity, be challenged and contribute to solving real world problems!
- You love meeting new people, collaborating and working as a team.
- You’re a self-starter and want to get professional work experience under your belt.
- You’re on a path to self-discovery and want to identify what your future holds!
How to apply
Applications will open in January of each year.Visit our student jobs page.